Other IndustriesOur Jash mono series of knife gate valves can be configured for use in
Food and Beverage
Oil and Gas
Consider these innovative features:
- Unique floating gate design enables effortless opening and closing.
- Variety of seating materials offers flexability for specific applications Buna-N EPDM Viton PTFE
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel stem with large pitch threads provides:
- Low operating torques reducing actuator sizes for on-off modulating services.
- Manual gear operators are not required for valve sizes up to 24"
- Rising and non-rising stems are available
- Purge ports offer flexibility to purge body chest cavity of can be used to monitor pressure
- V-Port inserts are available for control applications with either electric of pneumatic actuators
Our Jan mono series of knife gate valves feature a wide seletion of optional accessories:
|- AWWA manual bevel gear operators||- Pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators for on-off modulating services|
|- Shaft extensions, floor stands, wall brackets||- Solenoid valves, li, it switches speed controls|
|- Deflector cones for slurry and abrasive applications||- Chain wheel operators, quick opening levers|